Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
Fats Approved: Fat 70% Carbs 3%
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 5 oz Cream Cheese
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbls Ranch Dressing Mix (1 packet)
- 1. Rinse and place chicken in crockpot. Place sliced onion over chicken.
- 2. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat cook bone broth until simmering then add butter and cream cheese. Simmer until butter and cream cheese is melted and thoroughly blended. Continue whisking until blended.
- 3. Pour sauce over chicken and cook on Low for 7-8 hours.
- 4. Shred chicken in crockpot and serve.
Tip: Serve with cauliflower mash or rice, side salad or vegetable. Recipe by Kristine Sukel