Fats Approved: Fat 70% Carbs 3%
- 2 lbs Beef Roast, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Beef Bone Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled into long wide strips
- ½ cup Sour Cream or Coconut Milk (cream)
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt to taste
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
- 1. Place first six ingredients in crockpot and season with salt and pepper. Stir well then cook on a low temperature for 8 hours. When done the beef will be nice and tender.
- 2. After the beef is done, add in sour cream or coconut cream, mustard and salt then stir.
- 3. Place the cucumber noodles into a bowl. Top with the beef stroganoff. Sprinkle with parsley.
Tip: Chuck roast is a good choice for your beef. You can serve over zucchini noodles or wonder noodles.