Crockpot Steak Chili
Fats Approved: Fat 70% Carbs 4%
- 2 ½ lbs Steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper, ground
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- ½ cup Leeks, sliced
- 2 cups Tomatoes, canned whole with juice
- 1 cup Chicken or Beef Bone Broth
- 1 can White or Black Beans (optional)
- 3 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1½ cups Sour Cream
- 3-6 Avocados, cubed
- 4 tbsp Cilantro, fresh (optional)
- 1. Place all ingredients, except for the toppings, into a slow cooker.
- 2. Stir, cover, and set the slow cooker to high. Cook for about 6 hours, or until the steak is tender.
- 3. Use a fork to shred some of the steak cubes and break up any tomatoes that are still whole.
- 4. Serve the chili hot in bowls with any of the toppings.
Tip: Toppings per serving: ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp sour cream, ¼-½ avocado, cubed, 1 tsp chopped fresh cilantro