Fats Approved: Fat 79% Carbs 2%
- 1 ½ cups Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil or Butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- 4 pieces Bacon
- 7 oz Romaine Lettuce
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ Lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Mix the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking dish. Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish.
- 3. Place chicken breast in baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil or melted butter on top.
- 4. Bake chicken in the oven for about 20 mins. or until fully cooked through. Let cool then slice.
- 5. While chicken is baking start frying the bacon in a pan until crisp. Drain on paper towel then crumble bacon.
- 6. Cut up lettuce and divide between two plates. Place sliced chicken and bacon on top.
- 7. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- Tip: No need to skip on the croutons! You can make your own parmesan cheese croutons that are 84% Fat and 3% Carbs. See recipe for Homemade Parmesan Croutons.
Tip: No need to skip on the croutons! You can make your own parmesan cheese croutons that are 84% Fat and 3% Carbs. See recipe for Homemade Parmesan Croutons.