Chicken “Cabbage Noodle” Soup
Fats Approved: Fat 71% Carbs 3%
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 Celery stalks
- 6 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Parsley, dried
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 8 cups Chicken Bone Broth or Broth
- 1 Carrot, medium
- 1½ Rotisserie Chickens, shredded (cooked)
- 2 cups Green Cabbage, sliced into strips
- 1. Slice the celery stalks and mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- 2. In a large pot melt the butter then add onion, celery, mushrooms and garlic into the pot and cook for three to four minutes.
- 4. Add bone broth, carrot, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer until vegetables are tender about 20 minutes.
- 5. Add cooked chicken and sliced cabbage continue to simmer for an additional 12-15 minutes or until the cabbage are tender like noodles.