Beef Short Ribs in Mushroom Sauce
Fats Approved: Fat 81% Carbs 1%
- 2 lbs Beef Short Ribs
- 3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Beef Broth
- 2 cups White Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1. Brown beef short ribs in a skillet.
- 2. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat combine cream cheese, beef broth, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and cook until well blended and cheese is melted.
- 3. Pour cheese sauce into crockpot.
- 4. Place beef short ribs on top of the mixture in the slow cooker.
- 4. Cover with lid and cook on low for 8 hours, gently mixing every 1-2 hours.
Tip: Serve over cauliflower mash. Add a salad or vegetable.