Warm Creamy Kale Salad
Fats Approved: Fat 88% Carbs 4%
- ¾ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz. Kale
- 4 oz. blue cheese or feta cheese
- 1. Mix together heavy cream, mayonnaise, mustard, olive oil and garlic in a small salad shaker. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Rinse the kale and cut into small, bite-size pieces. Remove and discard the thick stem.
- 3. Heat a large frying pan and add the butter. Sauté the kale quickly so it turns a nice color, but no more than that. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Place in a bowl and pour the dressing on top. Stir thoroughly and serve with crumbled blue cheese or feta cheese.