Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
Fats Approved: Fat 74% Carbs 5%
- 2 Eggs, large
- 3 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter (low carb and sugar)
- 1 tbsp Jelly (sugar-free)
- 1. In a coffee mug mix eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, butter and baking powder.
- 2. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- 3. Remove from mug and slice into 4 pieces.
- 4. Top with ½ tbsp of peanut butter and ½ tbsp of jelly to each sandwich.
Tip: Make the night before and keep in refrigerator for work the next day. Great snack too!!