Fats Approved: Fat 85% Carbs 3%
- ⅓ cup Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ⅓ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ⅓ cup Flaxseed or Chia Seeds
- ⅓ cup Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Ground Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Water, boiling
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl then add boiling water and oil. Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- 2. Keep working the dough until it forms a ball and has a gel-like consistency.
- 3. Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add another paper on top and use a rolling pin to flatten the dough evenly.
- 4. Remove the upper paper and bake on the lower rack for about 45 minutes. Remember seeds are heat sensitive so pay close attention towards the end. Don’t let it burn.
- 5. Turn off the oven and leave the crackers to dry in the oven. Once dried and cool, break into pieces and spread a generous amount of butter on top.
- 6. Store crackers in an airtight container. Make sure they are completely dried and cooled before storing.
Tip: The crackers taste so good with cheese slices, meats like ham or salami or just simply butter.