Creamy Lemon Fried Green Beans
Fats Approved: Fat 91% Carbs 5%
- 1 ½ cup Fresh Green Beans (10 oz)
- 6 tbsp Butter or Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Lemon, the zest
- ½ cup Fresh Parsley
- 1.Trim and rinse the green beans then heat butter or oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- 2. Add green beans and sauté for 7-10 minutes until they begin to brown. Lower the heat towards the end. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Add heavy cream and let simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- 4. Grate the lemon zest finely and sprinkle on top of the green beans before serving.
- 5. Add finely chopped parsley before serving.
Tip: You can also use frozen just make sure they are properly thawed, or the frying pan will cool down and they will taste more boiled than fried.