Corn Dog Muffins
Fats Approved: Fat 74% Carbs 5%
- 10 Hot Dogs (organic), sliced
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 4 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice hotdogs and set aside.
- 2. In a small pan over medium heat melt butter and coconut oil.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, eggs, salt and baking soda. Then add coconut oil and butter mixture and mix well.
- 4. Now add hot dogs and coconut milk. Mix together with a spoon. The batter will be light and fluffy.
- 5. Place silicon baking cups in a muffin pan and fill with batter.
- 6. Bake for 23-25 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean).
- 7. Serve with sugar-free ketchup, mustard and/or mayo.
Tip: Great recipe because it makes a lot of muffins for several lunches to take to work.