Fats Approved: Fat 78% Carbs 5%
- 6 large hard-boiled Eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 large Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped eggs, creamy Caesar dressing, mayonnaise, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- 2. Spoon mixture onto romaine leaves and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Tip: To take to work keep ingredients separate. Put egg mixture in a container and romaine leaves in a baggie or container. Assembly when ready to eat. Also you can add some additional flavors like bacon or pickles!