Baked Cheesy Bacon Cauliflower Casserole
Fats Approved: Fat 91% Carbs 5%
- 6 slices Bacon
- 1 lb Cauliflower
- ⅔ cup Sour Cream
- ½ lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut bacon slices into small pieces.
- 2. In a medium pan over medium heat fry bacon pieces until crispy. Save the bacon fat for drizzling over dish when done.
- 3. Break apart cauliflower into florets and boil in salted water until soft then drain.
- 4. Cut cauliflower roughly then add sour cream and garlic powder then mix well.
- 5. Add ¾ of the cheese and 1 ½ tbsp of chives to the cauliflower mixture and combine well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Place cauliflower mixture in a baking dish and top with the rest of the cheese. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- 6. Top cauliflower dish with bacon pieces and the rest of the chives then drizzle with the bacon fat for great extra flavor.
Tip: If you don’t have fresh chives you can use dried chives or finely diced onion.