Baked Broccoli and Cheese
Fats Approved: Fat 81% Carbs 5%
- 1 lb Broccoli
- 1 stick Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. Divide the broccoli into florets and boil in lightly salted water for a few minutes. Don’t cook too long. Broccoli should be somewhat firm.
- 3 Drain off all the liquid and place cooked broccoli in a well-greased baking dish. Add butter and seasoning.
- 4. Sprinkle cheese on top of the broccoli and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the cheese begins to brown.
Tip: Frozen veggies can be used too. Just make sure you thaw and remove any excess fluid before you add the other ingredients and pop in the oven.