ROASTED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
Fats Approved: Fat 78% Carbs 2%
- 2 lbs Chicken Drumsticks or Bone-In Thighs
- 8 oz. Tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup Black Olives, pitted
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 5 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a 9 x 13 baking dish place the chicken skin side up. Sprinkle garlic, olives and tomatoes over and around the chicken.
- 2. Drizzle with olive oil then season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- 3. Place in the oven and roast until the chicken is fully cooked through about 45-60 minutes. Check internal temperature with meat thermometer should be at 180°F.
Tip: Serve with salad and Fats Approved dressing; Ranch, Blue Cheese, Mayonnaise or Oil and Vinaigrette.