PARMESAN CRISPS WITH CREAM CHEESE
Fats Approved: Fat 71% Carbs 3%
- 2 cups Fresh Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese, whipped
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Measure about 1 tablespoon or so of parmesan cheese and place in a small circle on parchment paper. About 16 will fit on cookie sheet. Do two or more batches.
- 3. Cook in oven for about 8-9 minutes. Remove and cool the crisps on a wire rack. Do next batch and repeat if needed.
- 4. Top each crisp with 1 tsp of cream cheese to make it Fats Approved!!
- 5. Store in plastic bag or container.
Tip: Dip crisps in sour cream or add a topping like cucumbers, olives or salami. By Kristine Sukel