Fats Approved: Fat 85% Carbs 4%
- 2 oz. Romaine lettuce or baby gem lettuce
- ½ oz. Butter, softened
- 1 oz. Cheddar Cheese, Edam Cheese (or whatever you like)
- 1 Egg, hard boiled and chopped
- ½ Avocado, chopped
- 1 Cherry Tomatoes, diced
- 1. Rinse the lettuce thoroughly and use as a base for the toppings.
- 2. Smear butter on the lettuce leaves. Place the cheese on lettuce and sprinkle eggs, avocado and tomato on top.
Tip: You can leave out the egg and the sandwich will still be Fats Approved! Other great ideas are to add egg salad or tuna salad (fats approved) on the lettuce leaves as a sandwich. Also great for lunch or a snack!