CHEESY EGG MUFFINS
Fats Approved: Fat 70% Carbs 2%
- 12 Eggs
- 2 Scallions, finely chopped
- 4 Bacon slices, cooked
- 6 oz. Shredded Cheese
- 2 tbsp Green Pesto (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2. Grease a muffin tin cups with butter.
- 3. Chop scallions and bacon and add to the bottom of each muffin cup.
- 4. Whisk eggs together with seasoning and pesto. Add the cheese and stir.
- 5. Pour the batter on top of the scallions and bacon.
- 6. Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin tin cups.
Tip: Can be eaten hot or cold. Perfect to take on the go for lunch or snack. Kids will love them too! You can make extra and store in refrigerator for 4 days or freeze them.