Brown Butter Syrup
Fats Approved: Fat 98% Carbs 1%
- 1 stick Butter
- ½ cup Powdered Erythritol
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese, softened (optional)
- ½ cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp Maple Extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1. In a large skillet heat butter over medium to high heat. Whisk butter continuously. The butter will start to foam up then it will fall back. When you start to see brown flecks remove from heat. Make sure you watch closely you don’t want black flecks.
- 2. When the skillet is removed from heat whisk in erythritol until well blended. Add cream cheese and blend well then whisk in almond milk, extract and salt.
Tip: Makes 1 ½ cups. Store in glass jar in refrigerator for 2 weeks. The syrup will thicken in fridge. When ready to use you can reheat in pan or microwave.