FATS APPROVED MEAL - 78% Fat 3% Carbs. See Calculation: Total Calories = 1,190; Total Fat = 103 grams x 9 calories = 927 calories, 927/1,190 total calories = 78% Fat; Total Net Carbs = 10 grams x 4 calories = 40 calories, 40/1,190 total calories = 3% Carbs.
- 1 lb Ground Beef (grass-fed)
- 1 lb Ground Pork (grass-fed)
- ½ cup Ricotta Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (fresh)
- ½ cup Onion, minced
- 1 Egg, large
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil, extra for coating meatballs
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 3 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parsley (fresh), chopped
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Pepper
- Alfredo Sauce (see “Sauces, Dressings & Condiments)
- 3 pkg Wonder Noodles
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a cookie sheet with tin foil. Spray lightly with cooking oil.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except for the extra olive for coating.
- In a small dish put 2 tbsp of olive oil. Coat hands with little bit of olive oil and start forming your meatballs. Add a little bit of oil to your hands after each meatball has been formed.
- Put meatballs on lined cookie sheet and back for 25-30 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking prepare Alfredo Sauce according to recipe under “Sauces, Dressings & Condiments”. This sauce makes the dish!!
- Also while meatballs are baking prepare Wonder Noodles as directed on package. If not preparing Wonder Noodles you can also use Zucchini Noodles or sautéed Cabbage.
- Check meatballs at 25 minutes they should be done if not add another 5 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes then remove meatballs from cookie sheet (careful sometimes they stick) and transfer to plate.
- Plate with Noodles, 4-5 Meatballs and ⅓ cup Alfredo Sauce. Garnish with fresh Parsley.
I buy my "Wonder Noodles" at www.thrivemarket.com