FATS APPROVED MEAL - 75% Fat 4% Carbs. See Calculation: Total Calories = 553; Total Fat = 46 grams x 9 calories = 414 calories, 414/553 total calories = 75% Fat; Total Net Carbs = 6 grams x 4 calories = 24 calories, 24/553 total calories = 4% Carbs.
- 2 Avocados (medium), seed removed
- 2 Salmon Fillets (small - 6.2 oz cooked)
- 1 Onion (small), finely chopped
- 5 tbsp Sour Cream or Crème Fraîche or Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh) (½ lemon)
- Salt to taste (Pink Himalayan)
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1-2 tbsp Dill (fresh), chopped
- Lemon Wedges for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with melted ghee or olive oil, season with salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven and let it cool down for 5-10 minutes. Using a fork shred the salmon fillets and discard the skin.
- Mix with finely chopped onion, sour cream (or creme fraiche or mayonnaise) and freshly chopped dill. Squeeze in more lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop the middle of the avocado out leaving 1/2 - 1 inch of the avocado flesh. Cut the scooped avocado into small pieces.
- Place the chopped avocado into the bowl with salmon and mix until well combined.
- Fill each avocado half with the salmon & avocado mixture then add lemon.