Zucchini Salad with Mayo
Dosage: Fat 92% Protein 3% Carbs 5%
- 2 lbs Zucchini
- 2 tbsp Butter or Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 oz Celery Stalks, finely sliced
- 2 oz Scallions, chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Chives (fresh), finely chopped
- ½ tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Peel and cut the zucchini into pieces that are about half an inch thick. Use a spoon to remove the seeds. Place in a colander and add salt. Leave for 5-10 minutes and then cautiously press out the water.
- Fry the cubes in butter for a couple of minutes over medium heat. They should not brown, just slightly soften. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the other ingredients in a large bowl and add the zucchini once it's cool.
You can prepare the salad 1-2 days ahead of time; the flavors only enhance with time.