Creamed Spinach Delight
Dosage: Fat 83% Protein 7% Carbs 10%
- 4 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1lb raw Baby Spinach
- ½ tsp fine Himalayan Salt
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (lactose free, optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in ghee and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Put in the spinach and cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes to wilt the spinach quickly.
- Open the lid and stir well. Add in the salt, nutmeg and black pepper.
- Once all of the spinach is wilted, keep stirring until the spinach are dark green and releasing liquid.
- Stir until the liquid evaporates and then mix in the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.