Dosage: Fat 78% Protein 19% Carbs 3%
- 2 lbs Organic Chicken Wings (about 20)
- 5 tbsp Kerry Gold Butter
- 5 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 4 tbsp Ranch Dressing (see Sauces, Dressings & Condiments)
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 Celery sticks, cut in half
- Pre-heat grill to 400 degrees. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
- While chicken is grilling in a small pot over low heat add butter and hot sauce and warm until melted.
- Grill chicken for about 20-25 minutes or until crisp then start basting with sauce on both sides. Grill a little longer. Keep extra sauce for chicken wings if you like more heat.
- Mix cream cheese (you may need to warm a little in microwave first) and ranch dressing in a small bowl for dipping. Serve with celery sticks.
SAUCE: Use what you like depending on how many chicken wings. It's 1 tbsp sauce to 1 tbsp butter. CHICKEN WINGS: This recipe the wings are smaller in size. Adjust to size of chicken wings.