FATS APPROVED - 93% Fat 4% Carbs. See Calculation: Total Calories = 184; Total Fat = 19 grams x 9 calories = 171 calories, 171/184 total calories = 93% Fat; Total Net Carbs = 2 grams x 4 calories = 8 calories, 8/184 total calories = 4% Carbs.
- 1 pkg Cauliflower Mash (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a medium size pan over medium heat add ghee and olive oil to hot.
- Add cauliflower mash. Sautee until almost cooked.
- Add heavy whipping cream and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Salt and pepper to taste
If using a fresh head of cauliflower: Cut up cauliflower and remove stems for better texture. Put cauliflower in pot, fill with water and cook for 12-15 minutes or until VERY tender. Drain and discard all of the water (the drier the cauliflower is, the better it is). Mash with masher. Follow recipe above. Add sour cream and chives too. Delicious!!