Dosage: Fat 87% Protein 10% Carbs 10%
- 1 pkg Cauliflower Rice (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp Kerry Gold Butter
- ½ cup Mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup Onions, diced
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, fresh
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1. In a medium size pan over medium heat add butter until melted. Add onions and sauté for 3 mins.
- 2. Add mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms are soft (about 5-10 mins.).
- 3. Add cauliflower rice and continue to cook until cauliflower is soft. I keep tasting until I think its about done.
- 4. Add heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese and cook for another 3-5 mins.
- 5. Salt and pepper.
If using a fresh head of cauliflower: Cut in half and rip or cut off the cauliflower florets and place into a food processor. Process until they are about the size of rice. You may need to cook a little longer when using this process. Just keep tasting the rice until its soft enough.