Smokey BBQ Sauce
Dosage: Fat 43% Protein 19% Carbs 38%
- 1 tbsp Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar
- Substitute or Sweetener of your
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Butter (Kerry Gold)
- 2 cans Tomato Paste (6 oz)
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 2 ½ tbls Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 ¼ tsp Liquid Smoke (optional)
- 1. In a sauce pan over medium heat , add sweetener, vinegars and water. Mix until sweetener is dissolved. *Be very careful with sweeteners. Start with half of what recipe says then adjust as needed.
- 2. Add tomato paste and remaining ingredients. Stir until fully combined. Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer. Let simmer about 15 minutes to incorporate all ingredients and build flavor.
- 3. If you like a thinner sauce, add a touch more water until desired thickness is reached. If you like a more sour sauce, add a little more vinegar.
- 4. Go easy with the liquid smoke a little goes a long way.
- 5. This recipe is very easily adaptable to different sweeteners. Using a white sweetener will result in the sauce being redder in color. Be careful with sweeteners use a little bit at a time.
- 6. Store in pint size mason jars refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
*Makes 2½ cups