Dosage: Fat 11% Protein 24% Carbs 47%
- 1 ½ cups Beef or Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 Tomato Paste (7oz jar)
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar or Coconut
- 1 ½ tsp Powdered Erythritol (sweetener)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients a medium-sized sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes. *Be careful with sweetener. Add a little bit at a time.
- 2. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
*Makes 2 cups