Homemade Dijon Mustard
Dosage: Fat 50% Protein 22% Carbs 22%
- ⅓ cup Brown Mustard Seeds
- ⅓ cup White Wine Vinegar
- ⅓ cup Beef Bone Broth
- 1 ½ tsp Powdered Erythritol (sweetener)
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- ½ tsp Fine Sea Salt
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1-2 tsp Prepared Horseradish (optional)
- 1. In a medium-sized glass or nonreactive metal bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 days.
- 2. Transfer the mixture to a blender and puree until the mustard is as smooth as desired. Add 2 to 4 tbsp more beef broth if the mustard is too thick.
- 3. If you prefer spicy mustard, add the horseradish.
- 4. Store in fridge for up to 1 month.
*Makes 1 cup