Easy Tomato Sauce
Dosage: Fat 78% Protein 7% Carbs 17%
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 large Tomatoes, pureed (about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp Powdered Erythritol (replacement
- sugar)*be careful add small
- amounts at a time (optional)
- ½ tsp Fine Sea Salt
- ⅛ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent and starting to turn golden, stirring often.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer on low until the sauce thickens and coats a spoon, about 20 minutes.
*Makes 2 cups