FATS APPROVED MEAL - 79% Fat 1% Carbs. See Calculation: Total Calories = 170; Total Fat = 15 grams x 9 calories = 135 calories, 135/170 total calories = 79% Fat; Total Net Carbs = <1 grams x 4 calories = 2 calories, 2/170 total calories = 1% Carbs.
- 3 Large Eggs, separated
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Egg White Protein or Vanilla
- Whey Protein
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract or Almond or Maple
- 1 tsp Powered Erythritol (replacement
- sugar)*be careful add small
- amount to start then more to
- your taste
- Coconut Oil, Unsalted Butter or Ghee for frying
- ½ cup Brown Butter Syrup (See Sauces, Dressings & Condiments for recipe)
- 1. Whip egg whites in a medium metal bowl for a few minutes, until very stiff. Blend in yolks, protein powder, vanilla extract and erythritol (sugar).
- 2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-heat until a drop of water sizzles when added to the pan. Once it is hot, scoop ¼ cup of the batter into the pan and, using a spoon, form it into a circle. Fry the pancake until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the heat, place on plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 3. Repeat with the rest of the batter, adding a little more oil between pancakes if needed.
- 4. Top with the syrup and serve.