FATS APPROVED MEAL - 72% Fat 3% Carbs. See Calculation: Total Calories = 426; Total Fat = 34 grams x 9 calories = 306 calories, 426/306 total calories = 72% Fat; Total Net Carbs = 3 grams x 4 calories = 12 calories, 12/426 total calories = 3% Carbs.
- 2 Bubba Burgers
- 2 slices American Cheese
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked
- 2 Large pieces of Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Yellow mustard
- Preheat the grill to medium-low. That's 325 degrees Fahrenheit for a gas grill.
- Place the frozen beef patties on the grill. Using a metal flipper, turn the patties about every five minutes for 20 to 25 minutes. Top each burger with a slice of american cheese and continuing grilling just until cheese starts to melt.
- While burgers are grilling mix mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Once burgers are done spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise mixture on each burger and top with two pieces of bacon then put each burger in the lettuce wrap.
- Other toppings: pickles, tomatoes, onions
Serve with a simple cucumber & egg salad.