FATS APPROVED MEAL - 71% Fat 3% Carbs. See Calculation: Total Calories = 534; Total Fat = 42 grams x 9 calories = 378 calories, 378/534 total calories = 71% Fat; Total Net Carbs = 4 grams x 4 calories = 16 calories, 16/534 total calories = 3% Carbs.
- ¼ cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 2 Bacon slices (or 2 Sausage Patties)
- 2 Poached Eggs
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Paprika (garnish – optional)
- Cook bacon or sausage until done. While the meat is cooking bring a medium size pan of water to a gentle boil. Add 1 tsp Vinegar to water then stir water with a spoon to create a funnel. Slowly add one egg to funnel let it sit in simmering water for 3 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and set on paper towel.
- Mix ricotta cheese and mayo in small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste and warm in microwave for 1 minute.
- Place bacon (cut in half) or sausage patty on bottom gently set poached egg on each piece of meat then spoon ricotta over eggs. Sprinkle with paprika.
Variation: Substitute Ricotta sauce with Hollandaise sauce (see Sauces, Dressings and Condiments)