FATS APPROVED MEAL - 75% Fat 3% Carbs. See Calculation: Total Calories = 786; Total Fat = 66 grams x 9 calories = 594 calories, 594/786 total calories = 75% Fat; Total Net Carbs = 7 grams x 4 calories = 28 calories, 28/786 total calories = 3% Carbs.
- 2-3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Butter or Coconut Oil
- 3 oz Shredded Cheese or sliced
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- ½ oz Baby Spinach
- 1 oz Deli Turkey
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream and salt and pepper.
- Heat up a dollop of butter in a non-stick frying pan. Spread out the cheese evenly in the pan, so it covers the entire bottom. Fry on medium heat until bubbly.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture over the cheese and lower the heat. Cook for a few minutes without stirring.
- Fill one half with mushrooms, cream cheese, baby spinach, turkey and oregano. Fry for a few
- minutes more.
- When the egg mixture starts to set (it can still be quite loose on top, but not too loose), turn the empty half over the topping side, forming a crescent. Fry for a few more minutes.
Variations for filling: mozzarella & pesto; taco mince & avocado; smoked salmon, cream cheese & baby spinach; tuna, mayonnaise & scallions; feta cheese & dill