FATS APPROVED MEAL - 76% Fat 3% Carbs. See Calculation: Total Calories = 770; Total Fat = 65 grams x 9 calories = 585 calories, 585/770 total calories = 76% Fat; Total Net Carbs = 6 grams x 4 calories = 24 calories, 24/770 total calories = 3% Carbs.
- 3 cups Romaine Lettuce (or your favorite lettuce)
- ½ lb Ground Beef (80/20 grass-fed)
- 1 tbsp Worchestershire
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese cubes
- 6 strips Bacon, cook & chopped
- 2 tbsp Red Onion
- ¼ cup Chopped Dill Pickles
- 4 tbsp Low Carb 1000 Island Dressing
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- Mix ground beef with worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper. Separate into six equal sized pieces and form into patties.
- Grill to desired doneness. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool for handling. Put them on skewers for serving.
- While your burgers are grilling, cook your bacon. Cool and chop into pieces.
- Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar and chopped garlic. Stir briskly while drizzling in olive oil. Continue to stir until incorporated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and chop the lettuce. Place in a large bowl and add cheese cubes, red onion and chopped dill pickles.
- Add bacon pieces to salad. Top with sliced avocado. Drizzle mustard vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Place burger skewers on top the salad. Drizzle with 1000 island dressing.