FATS APPROVED MEAL - 82% Fat 5% Carbs. See Calculation: Total Calories = 473; Total Fat 43 grams x 9 calories = 387 calories, 387/473 total calories = 82% Fat; Total Net Carbs = 6 grams x 4 calories = 24 calories, 24/473 total calories = 5% Carbs.
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ cups Parmesan Cheese freshly shredded
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ground pepper to taste
- Zucchini Noodles “Pasta”:
- 1 Zucchini, medium
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté garlic in hot butter until fragrant.
- Blend in remaining ingredients and simmer for about 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Tip: Sauce will thicken as it cools and will become very thick if stored in refrigerator. Simply heat the sauce up for it to be pourable. Leftover sauce store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Zucchini Noodles “Pasta”
- Cut lengthwise slice from zucchini using a vegetable peeler, stopping when the seeds are reached. Turning zucchini over and continue peeling until zucchini is in long strips; discards seeds. Slice the zucchini into thinner strips resembling spaghetti (tip: stack the zucchini slices then slice thinner like spaghetti).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir zucchini in the hot oil for 1 minute. Add water and cook until zucchini is softened, 5 minutes (tip: be careful with water, if it seems watery don’t add any water). Season with salt and pepper.
- Tip: Spiral slicer for the zucchini is very helpful and inexpensive.
Yield Sauce: 4 servings at 1/3 cup per serving